background

Friday, September 10, 2010

You & Me Day

 
Kevin and I just celebrated our 4 year anniversary yesterday. For the first time we just took it easy and relaxed. We just so happened to share our special day with opening day of football season....just so everyone is clear I really don't like football. I am a total sports fanatic but for some reason I can't rap my head around the idea of football. I have attempted to learn about the sport but I think the rules are just plain retarded. My goal is to try to be positive about football this season for my husbands sake. Maybe I will express my thoughts on football through my blog instead of at Kevin. I'm sure he will appreciate that :D  After Kevin got home from work I decided that I would run to the store get a couple steaks and make his favorite dinner....STEAK & POTATOES. No vege's,  just man food. So for his gift he ate his favorite meal and watched football on the couch.Romantic? Not so much. Did he love it? ABSOLUTELY!


No comments:

Post a Comment