background

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Never A Shopper


Good Morning
Last night I went to my besties favorite store Anthropologie. I never had the desire to go because I knew the clothes there are WAY out of my budget. So last night was an opportunity to hang out with Morgan, so I went. I told her I wasn't going to allow myself to like anything in there.....WRONG!!! Of course I loved the stuff in there...I should have listened to myself and not went. haha

Now there's a couple things at Anthropologie that I love...

  

I also came across a website today www.modcloth.com. Where I found myself looking and looking and looking at things that I love!!! Looks like I better start figuring out a way to make some extra money so I can start shopping :)  Here's a few things I love from Mod Cloth.




 

I hope you all have a great day...
**************************





 

1 comment:

  1. From anthro i like the 1st picture, Very cute, From mod I like everything except the 1st and last picture! so fricken cute. I went with mom and dad to buy Karly jeans and I found the cutest stuff ever! I think when we are broke things start becoming cuter

    ReplyDelete