background

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Almost Autumn

I am at Starbucks with MORGAN
I am enjoying my Iced Green Tea
But I kind of wish I would have gotten 
a hot coffe, or a hot chai or even a hot tea


When I was getting ready today
I was wishing it was cool outside.
I miss wearing sweaters
I want to need to wear cute warm clothes

 Autumn is almost here
Its by far my favorite season
Watching the leaves change
The chilly days you can wrap yourself up in a blanket
Coffee in the morning to warm you up


to enjoy the crisp clean morning air
Bake some yummy pumpkin bread

Most of all I am looking forward to
capturing beautiful photos within the Autumn Season.
Hopefully before long I will have some of my own photos to show to all of you

Whats your favorite season?

Have a happy Friday and a wonderful weekend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment