background

Saturday, September 11, 2010

What am I to do?

For years I have always asked my self what it is that I want to do with my life. I knew from a very young age that I was put on this earth to be a wife and a mother. I got married 4 years ago to an amazing man. Hes a quite man, but through his tough manly exterior I know he loves me for me. We have an amazing daughter and the amount of joy and happiness that I get from her being in my life is unexplainable. I definitely want more kids but its just not the right time....

So for the time being I am faced with the question, what do I want to do with my life? I want at least one more baby. Maybe even 2 more. Do I worry about a career now or after my family is complete and my kids are in school? I seriously stress myself out, with what about this what about that....I don't know how to stop my thinking process. I just confuse myself and over whelm  myself, then I just quit thinking about it because I stress myself out. I don't know how 2 working parents do it...I just don't!!! On to the next topic.....


I was in Starbucks the other day with my friend Morgan and she introduced me to Ray LeMontagne. I'm not sure why but I never just play music to listen to during my day. I think I should start though, its quit relaxing.





One of my wishes/dreams....
To be a phenomenal photographer
Love this picture....


Music Listening to: Bon Iver (Again, thank you Morgan)
Mood: Discouraged, Undecided, Lost....yet still thankful for everything I do have

No comments:

Post a Comment