background

Friday, August 20, 2010

Todays a GOOD day....

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Not to much going on around here today.

Just relaxing with the family.

Getting ready to take my Little Sky Bug to get cupcakes.

I can't wait for that photo opportunity.

Excited for this evening since Kevin doesn't work in

the early AM tomorrow...we can actually spend some time together :D

Going to ATTEMPT to go to the Farmers Market tomorrow.

Its SO hard to wake up early to go. I am a night owl for sure.

I love to be up all night and sleep ALL day...

To bad its not a very productive way to live.

I have missed my Karly Babe so much, its crazy to get to know her as a woman.

Shes always been my baby sister, we are almost 10 years apart.

With me moving away we don't get to spend to much time together.

Shes an amazing young lady and I am extremely proud of her.

She should be proud of the person she has become.

Love you sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment