background

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The fear of being alone....




I have gotten to a point in my life where I am not comfortable being out by myself. I have truly forgotten what its like to just go and do whatever without having someone with me. I have major anxiety issues and my brain goes at 100 miles an hour. I get scared if I'm out and the sun goes down. What if someone hurts me, what if I can't protect my daughter. Are these thoughts normal? And for that matter what in the heck is "Normal"? I watch this video and it makes me sad...I wish I was comfortable with myself, for me to only be with me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way. I get really bad anxiety if I'm in the dark by myself. It gets to the point that if I'm in bed and I wake up and it's pitch black I panic and think someone is in my room and I have to turn on the TV until I fall asleep again. Or walking down the hall from the kitchen to my room at night, I'm to scared to look behind me cause I think that someone is going to be behind me. I don't know if it's "nonrmal" but Garrett tells me I need to relax, but thats easy for him to say, he carries a knife and knows how to kick the crap out of anyone. Me, I have to get past the shock before I can even try to defend myself. Love you

    ReplyDelete