background

Monday, August 9, 2010





Life is hard, Life is challenging. More challenging then I thought that I could ever bare. On the same note life is great and beautiful. I have some hard choices to make here in the next year or so. Choices that will change my life drastically. Either for the better or the worst. I know as time goes on, the answers will be more clear. I have a habit of ALWAYS worrying about others before I worry about myself. But now I have a baby girl that my choices will effect, so now more than ever I have to make sure I do whats right. Is it bad to make choices with your heart?

Today, I had a pretty relaxing day. 
I played with my little Sky Bug, her laughter makes my day complete. 
Shes such an amazing little girl. 
We were supposed to go to church together 
but she decided she wanted to hang out with her Daddy instead.
It worked out nice for me though, 
I got to have a little Mommy time.  

My dear friends Morgan & Zach started going to church with me, 
its a breath of fresh air to have such supportive friends. 
We went and played tennis tonight 
around 9:00PM and it was around 90 degrees outside...
it was HOT and we were sweaty but it was a good time.

Though times are tough there are
always things I find to smile about... 

The Beautiful Outdoors
My Darling Daughter

Both Combined = Lovely Memories


        





BH Cosmetics is a company that I found not to long ago and I absolutely LOVE them. I have always had a love for make-up but mostly eye shadows. I love to blend colors and try new things.


This is a shimmer blue blending into a deep purple and blending out to a soft ivory.



 
“For God has said, I will never fail you. I will never forsake you.‟
That is why we can say with confidence, The Lord is my helper, so I will not be afraid.” 
Hebrews 13: 5-6 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment