background

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Choices

I have been wanting to blog about SO many things lately but for some reason I cant get myself to sit down and concentrate on what it is that I want to share with all of you...I have been slammed with so many things going on in my life, I think I'm on over load. I don't enjoy being a negative person, I always try to find a way to be positive but I'm needing to express how I'm truly feeling....If you ignore the truth then aren't you choosing to live a lie?

As you may know from my previous postings I lost my Father In Law in March. My husbands job is secure but not at all what we were expecting it to be....we're on a temporary hold on the income we were expecting. That's an over whelming stress in itself. I married my husband 10 months into our relationship and we are paying the price for that decision now...I had no idea marriage was so much work. I love my husband, he has a lot of qualities that I respect, and there's other qualities he has that make me want to hit him over the head with a frying pan :D I'm sure I'm a pain in the ass to deal with (at times) as well though. My parents made it look so easy...props to you both on that one....I love you! Both my parents told me to not get a dog....but I wanted a puppy. So I got one, his name is Jax.

I have to be completely honest, that dog is a pain in my butt but he makes me so happy. He loves me everyday and I love him back. I have no business having a dog but I do, and I already have a kitty kitty meow meow....Gracie. Kevin cant stand her but oh well, shes a good kitty. I love her too.

(Please remember I have a 3 year old also) My life is BUSY!!! Lots of love in the house though ;) The other day, I posted that my car broke down...that's not fixed yet. I have been going to the doctors a lot and I finally found out that my hormone levels are off. I'm happy to be on the road of feeling better but I just see it as another expense. I have a habit of letting myself go so I can make sure everyone else is taken care of :( My vacuum just quit working the other day. So I guess in the big picture most of my issues are finances....I think I'm gonna look into getting a job...I will keep you posted. I know we will be ok, my husband and I both have fantastic family and we are very thankful to have so many great friends in our lives. We will get through this!!


Some of my goals....

Start Eating Better
Start Working out and get my extra weight off
Go to school for Medical Billing
Own a home in Colorado
A fantastic camera, an all time dream hobby of mine
A Mac Laptop...The pink is a little plus :D

I will make something of myself....I promise me that!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your too hard on yourself. You've already made something of yourself. Your an amazing mother to Sky and your the best sister/ best friend anyone could ask for. You are reliable and are a people pleaser, you always want to make people happy and put their happiness before your own. You just want more for yourself, which is what everyone wants. =] love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I live in that CO house?!! We'll keep the boys in the basement! love youus:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brookie, thank you. That means a lot! Love you

    Morgan, You and Zach are more then welcome to live with us...the basement idea sounds fantastic...they can have play dates and play video games...LOL! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY VACUUM IS FIXED!!!! My husband and I made a good team today!!!

    ReplyDelete