background

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Italian Chicken Salad

I had to go out to the grocery store which is like 15 min away....and to some thats not to far but it is when I'm use to going 3 min down the road to get EVERYTHING! I hate to say it but I kind of miss being near a walmart. I'm even contimplating at this point to join Sam's Club....which in my house is 2 four letter words. We are a costco family! But anyways, Sky and I had to go out to the market to get bread. No bread = no pb&j, and well that would be a terrible day for Sky. 

When I got home I couldnt figure out what I wanted so I started putting the groceries away and realized that I had everything in order to make a super yummy salad. So heres what I put together
My version of an Italian Chicken Salad
1 half a head of iceberg lettuce or 1 head romaine lettuce
1 cup diced prepared and cooled chicken
1/2 large tomato
2 hard boiled eggs
1/2 a large cucumber
Your choice of Italian Dressing

Chop everything up and throw it in a bowl 
&
Yay to a delicious Salad
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment