background

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Apple Dumpling Festival

Today I woke up to Skyler and Sierra playing in the living room. 
Our cute puppy Sierra
I heard the phone ring and she was talking to "Grandma with the stairs". I noticed very quickly that Sky was back to her old self and had gotten rid of that icky sickness. We got ourselves ready for the day and went down to main street to the Apple Dumpling Festival. Its a festival that they have yearly here in Atwood IL. When you go down there you can't leave without one of those yummy apple dumpling desserts. 
mmmmm
After we got our dessert we went back down to main street and got ready for the parade. We ran into a new friend Bonnie so we sat with her during the parade. All the people that are in the parade throw candy to the kids and its a lot of fun!! Here are some of the pictures I got of the parade.

Sky with her fishing pole and fish
this reminded me of Kev because of the eagle
She was so excited about the trackers
Another one for Kevin
Mommy & Sky
She loved the horses
Sky & Bonnie



I think we are going to head back up to Main St. I guess they have a car show with a whole bunch of old cars. Maybe I will post a couple pictures of that if I find any cool cars. 

Still missing Kevin like crazy as well as my bestie Morgan....I found these pics and thought I would share them with you.

xoxo Missing You xoxo
mmmm missing the bbq nachos


1 comment:

  1. lol! I wanted to cry when I saw this post, cause I miss you guys lots and because I don't have that apple treat in my MOUTH!!! I'm so glad to see you guys out and making new friends! :) yay! love you

    ReplyDelete