background

Sunday, January 9, 2011

tiramisu

Today was the first day Kevin and I had off from working out since we started. I didn't eat ALL day which I didn't do on purpose, I was just busy and forgot to eat. Then when I did eat I had anticipated eating dinner soon so I had top Roman. BAD IDEA. Super unhealthy and WAY to much sodium. Then I decided to go to Fresh Market and what did I do? I got a freakin tiramisu  slice of cake....uggggg, REALLY!?!?! I had never had tiramisu  before and I just had to have it.....SO BAD! But it was soooo GOOD!
After that little adventure I came home and made up dinner. I made a pot roast, broccoli and cheese and garlic mash potatoes. I wasn't going to eat the mash potatoes but I did. Today was so terrible for my eating but over all it was a good day with some friends and family.
Tomorrow is another day off from the gym but I will be strickly back to eating healthy because I need to make up for how bad I was today....I feel soo guilty.

Eat better tomorrow and work my butt off at the gym for the next 3 days to burn off that tiramisu .

No comments:

Post a Comment