background

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The New Year

I haven't been blogging for awhile as you can see. I was at the gym this morning and I was just wishing someone could understand how miserable I was while working out. I hate mornings, I really don't enjoy working out and I was completely nauseous. When I went yesterday I felt great. I was glad to be getting it over and done with and had a great day following my work out. But today was completely different. I woke up and just couldn't seem to get myself going. So I decided to eat a protein bar. BAD idea! The entire time I just knew I was going to yack in front of everyone. After only 10 minutes I had to call it quits. I felt so guilty. I felt like I gave up. But I knew that I couldn't have gone any longer. I left the gym, came home and slept for a couple hours. Its 1 am now and I have to make sure I get up at 8 so I can get my morning going and get to the gym for day 3. 


On a good note, my home looks great. Its clean and as organized as its going to get  
  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment