background

Friday, January 7, 2011

Gym Day 3

I woke up today well rested. As soon as Kevin and I said good morning to each other baby girl walked in and crawled into bed with us. We all hung out for a couple minutes...its a great way to start the morning. Then we got ready and headed out for the gym. Unlike yesterday I was super motivated to go. I got there and got to it. When I was about 25 min in on the elliptical I wanted to give up so bad but I started talking crap to myself and saying JUST DO IT! Hahahaha I didn't think about this but I was listening to Nike work out music routine. Anyways, I got done at 35 min and then did a 10 min cool down. My goal is to be able to work out for an hour but I know I wont get there for another couple of weeks. I came home and had 2 boiled eggs, 2 pieces of bacon and 2 sausage links. I am trying to stay with a high protein and low carb. It worked for me a couple years ago so I'm sticking with it. As for the day a head, I have plans to have coffee with Morgan, hang out with a new friend then have play date with another one of my friends for Skyler and my friends son. Yay for a busy day!

Todays Goal: Get Skylers room clean, clean my bathroom and maintain what is already clean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment